Oracle offers a wide universe of procurement applications. Of course these include Fusion / Cloud, but they include a range of other products and product lines as well. Yet one theme unites all of Oracle’s procurement solutions is data and analytics. Many IT organizations know how to get the most from Oracle’s analytics and data driven solutions — from Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) to Oracle Spend Classification to Oracle Supplier Life Cycle Management.
But it’s time for Procurement organizations to come up to speed as well and learn the tricks of the Oracle procurement trade. This webinar, hosted by Data Intensity and featuring Oracle procurement practice leader Karthik Duvvuri of Data Intensity and Jason Busch, Founder and Head of Strategy, Spend Matters and Azul Partners, will provider an insider look at the analytics solutions that make Oracle such a powerful solution for Procurement and IT together when an organization knows how to take full advantage of Oracle’s different analytics and data management assets.
Viewers will come away with:
- Top opportunities for procurement to better leverage analytics in 2017
- Best practices that separate out top performing procurement organizations that use analytics and data management software effectively
- Emerging trends, technologies and capabilities for procurement analytics (including artificial intelligence / machine learning Internet of Things (IoT), big data, cloud, etc.)
- An understanding of Oracle products that span the analytics and data management spectrum for Procurement
- How these solutions work with other Oracle applications and how they can “stand alone”
- Tips and tricks for getting the most from Oracle procurement solution deployments putting data and analytics at the core